In order to mitigate the consequences of a cyber attack and to assure the continuity of operations in case of cyber crisis, Airbus CyberSecurity has developed a Service Package that provides on-demand rapid intervention of cyber expertise associated with relevant on-demand cyber services.
Airbus CyberSecurity has dedicated European-based cyber incident responders to help you thoroughly investigate cyber incidents and restore your operational capabilities as soon as possible.
Since 2010, Airbus CyberSecurity has investigated complex breaches in several European organisations. We have a deep understanding of both existing and emerging threat actors as well as their rapidly changing tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP). Our incident responders combine investigative and remediation expertise with threat intelligence and specific tooling to help you with a wide range of activities – from technical response to crisis management.
This offer provides 24/7 capabilities for rapid on-demand intervention of incident responders whenever a suspected cyber attack or cyber crisis occurs. The offer is bundled with pertinent services in three different levels based on specific needs.
The incident response offer is based on an annual pre-subscription fee to ensure swift activation of the incident response service – as well as instant access the 24/7 hotline and related on-call duty. The fee is scaled up according to the level of service:
- Gold Subscription
- Silver Subscription
- Bronze Subscription
- One year access to the hotline (English and French) included. The desk is operated 24/7 to register intervention requests (manage tickets), activating the RRT who will intervene on the incident.
- After subscription, a workshop is organised, so that each client is trained on how to activate the service.
- A good incident coordination is essential to any success in incident response; therefore, an Incident Manager at Airbus CyberSecurity is contactable during the response process
- Depending on the level of service chosen, a number of qualifications are included in the offer. The decision to intervene will be taken after the three steps process (Activation, Collection and Analysis) and carried out by mutual agreement between the client and Airbus CyberSecurity.
Depending on the level of service subscription:
- A number of interventions (on site / remote) are included (i.e. for Gold subscription: one remote intervention for two responders for six days and one on site intervention for two responders for six days)
- Additional service are also included: one Cyber Training for Silver subscription, one Red Team Exercise for gold subscription
Service Credit provides the possibility to repurpose non-used intervention service.
At the end of a 12 month subscription and in the absence of interventions, as listed under the subscription model, the client shall be entitled to Service Credits by Airbus CyberSecurity.
Service Credits shall be available during the next 6 months depending on the level of subscription and number of interventions executed.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact your Key Account Manager.